Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

More facelift...

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  TrailerHauler 
#1 ·
Swapped my Harley grille with bbbxcursion for this one. I have some black bumper billet grilles laying around...might play with some black billet inserts in this grille.
I toyed with swapping them for the last 6 months or so...finally decided to do it and I'm glad I did.

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks better! Wish my truck looked like that. Love those RBP's, I know Rimzone.com has some good deals going on

#21 ·
Could you post up a picture of the HD grille on your ex?
Or Rich could you post up a before picture with it?

I can't decide if I want to paint the xlt grille I have black like the one you traded for, or go with a HD one.

Looks great by the way, as usual! Looking forward to seeing it at TS.

#5 ·
I don't know if it can get any better.

#9 ·
All RBP stickers will be removed before they ever get bolted on. That's the wheel I'm going with though. 22x9.5 with 0 offset....perfect for what I want.

Is the bumper getting painted soon?
I'm not painting the truck till about 3 weeks before TS then the whole thing is getting painted. I want it fresh for a certain photographers camera when I get there.
It's gonna be PPG toner black...as in dead as hell blacker than black black.

#14 ·
Yes they are. Guess a half inch isn't hard to make up with a little less offset. Grill looks good man. I think I'm sporting the inserts your talking about.

#17 ·
Just imagine the blackest black you have ever seen on a truck.

Got it?

It's a tad bit blacker than that. But shiny.

#20 ·
There's a LOT of stuff back there that could use a touch up Jacob. LOL
It'll all be addressed when it comes apart for paint in a few months....untill then I'm just gonna beat the hell out of it like always. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.