Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Some new pics.

5K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  no_pistons7 
#1 ·

some edited pics

I have an ICON mini spring pack and some PMF 3.5" blocks waiting to go on but its been too cold to do it in Tulsa.... I need a shop.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you
Looks good! Not a huge fan of the CattleSmasher9000, but it's clean!
It was put on for protection from ice and snow when i was in Wisconsin.(******* dont like iceLOL) In time i want some iron bulls

#5 ·
It's not just for cattle anymore!
Nice truckman!

#6 ·
you got some fresh meat on those rims with more meat than you had before didn't you??? looks a lot better now, def put it up another inch or so but looks great where its sitting height wise! nice clean truck bud, I like those wheels!

#7 ·
Love those colors and that bumper tops it all off. Good lookin truck man

#12 ·

I have an ICON mini spring pack and some PMF 3.5" blocks waiting to go on but its been too cold to do it in Tulsa.... I need a shop.[/QUOTE]

Too Cold in Tulsa>????????? C'mon guy!

#15 ·
to lynns?

doubt it. im in tulsa working till june

#20 ·
yes, it was good

Where are the tires rubbing at, fenders or on the springs?
inner fenders, but just barely. they dont touch the springs

#22 ·
I already pulled em back but it still rubs.

#23 ·
Nice truck! good looking wheels to but im alittle biased haha

#25 ·
I did that gare. It still rubs

#29 ·
wow!, I got the dirty, slightly lifted, chromed wheeled, mud tired version of your truck!!lol, Im running the ranchhand on mine also, and want to run black wheels, looking at yours makes me think I could pull it off!, Im painting fender flares to match rockers as we speak.......... yours willl definitly will look good with the lift in it! I promise!

#30 ·
post a pic doodah. i want to see

#31 ·
will try, wife runs the camera, and shes soon to have an "X" infront of her title as wife!!!!LOL

#32 ·
put some pix up in my photo gallery if you want to see what it looks like finally!!lol

#34 ·
They are 295/65/20 I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.