Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My Big Fat Epic Failure

11K views 129 replies 36 participants last post by  PSD-BLACK-CLOUD 
#1 ·
simply put you have to be the biggest douche on this site, i could try to do a comparison to some of the other morons on here but that would be downgrading them more than what its worth...... i realize ur a fellow powerstroke owner and all but seriously get over being a tool.

whether you win psn tool year of the award or not im puttin ur dumba$$ in the toolshed!

#8 ·
Re: Gray_03..... you've been served

sh_t i hope i dont get a rep like that LOL
:psnb:

i friday is the day i become a proud owner of a 6.ol

#10 ·

sh_t i hope i dont get a rep like that LOL
:psnb:

i friday is the day i become a proud owner of a 6.ol
right on! good luck with it man! take ur time on it and do it right the first time n ur set!

#20 ·

another reason why he's a tool
99 F550 - Page 2 - PowerStrokeNation

why are you bashing someones grill in a post where someone asked for help way to be a douche

i second the nomination of gray_03 for "TOOL of the year"
Meh... He kinda had a point...

Gray has never crossed me. He's always been real cool when I'm in chat. Just not to 2006Nytro, but I don't blame him there...

Is there any more instances of Gray being a dick?

#22 ·

I got no problems with the kid
I've heard he is annoying, but like myself, he is still a kid(I hope to god he is), give him a break, however Gray, may this be a point to you as well, don't go around bashing other people's stuff before you get your ####. I ain't nothing perfect, I've been a dip on here before but I say "Hey listen, sorry about that" and move on
If you can't do that then we have a problem

#26 ·

Alright- Let me explain. Since 90 percent of you did not read the whole thread, but just singled out my reply in that thread.

Here is the truck that was posted on the for sale add.

Now here is what Klipz commented:

no offense, f550 or not I would looked at this truck, laughed and moved on judging by the tire configuration and chrome bug shields... Sorry thats just my 2 cents.

Now here is a link to klipz truck:

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/member.php?u=3456

Now, I find it ironic. A guy who has a chrome flame grill,chrome mirrors,and huge bullhorns. Said he would laught at the truck and move on by the "chrome bug shields".

Now here is what i commented:

comming from a guy with a flame grille.

Where did i make fun of his grille? I was just saying it is ironic that a guy that has that much chrome. Would laugh at someone with a chrome bug sheild

But....What do I know...I am just a guy who someone started a thread about calling me a tool for the whole site to see.

Jake, you know i would say sorry for being a tool. However, everyone has there mind made up about me already. So it will make 0 differance.

:poke:

#27 ·

It's worth a shot to just call it cool with these guys and hush if you wanna stay here.

#29 ·

LOL deffinatly not, I've watched 3 or 4 different kids get run outta here with a tucked tail now. It has been a good time

#35 ·

Weird to me that everyone BUT Gray03 seems to be acting like douchebags. His reply was straight in line with what I was thinking... Maybe some of you need to gain some comprehension skills...

Any more instances of Gray03 being a douche?

#36 ·

Weird to me that everyone BUT Gray03 seems to be acting like douchebags. His reply was straight in line with what I was thinking... Maybe some of you need to gain some comprehension skills...

Any more instances of Gray03 being a douche?
Same here. Lots of members can be accused of being a tool when the first got here. Learned the ropes and become a productive member of the site. I can think of a few really quick. Some things may be brought up forever in play, but for the most part it is forgotten. Like shaving heads, and clamps for instance.

#41 ·

Exactly! I know how Gray may feel, it's weird to come on here and have your own type of personality that may be abrasive to some. It takes a while for everyone to figure out how to take things.
you missed out on the chat session where this all started......... so its kinda hard to go back n copy n paste to show examples

#38 ·

seems like you guys are killing this dude for no reason...hes backing up what he said...and isnt just throwing out random bs...at least hes not jim bean wyotech, military, tooner installer extrodinare...idk i havent seen many of his posts tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.