Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

tow truck update pics

21K views 157 replies 46 participants last post by  SSpeeDEMONSS 
#1 ·
had a couple hours today to pick away at the truck, got the mount built. have more updated pics tomorrow

Auto part Automotive engine part Metal

Auto part Engine Fuel line Automotive engine part Pipe

Engine Auto part Motor vehicle Vehicle Fuel line

Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Carburetor

Auto part Pipe Fuel line Engine Metal

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good. I'm kinda dumb, what are you going to do with the down pipe on the turbo, the ac box look really close in that pic. Can't wait to see how that turns out , is the reason for the turbos on the race truck being in the valley so it will spool faster with less piping?:tree:

#7 ·
LOL Don't forget about the grinder and a big hammer.....those are the most important tools for mr. ellerton! :doh:

#11 ·
umm a job,KIDS, wife, honey due list are a few things i can think of that is keeping me away from the buildLOL

yes down pipe goes through the wheel well, pics of that should be up my tomorow afternoon

#16 ·
Auto part Fuel line Engine Automotive fuel system Pipe

Engine Auto part Vehicle Fuel line Car

Auto part Engine Fuel line Pipe Automotive engine part

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

hacked aparts some old pipes and this is what we got, by routing the pipe by the alternator, it's half the lentgh of going all the way across. got the trusted oil filter relocation kitin there

#39 ·
#18 ·
looks good, hope to see some good pics of how the down pipe turns out

#20 ·
Just out of curiosity, where did the 2nd battery get moved to? Down on the frame or other side or??? Lookin good.

#27 ·
Small charger feeds the big one on the exhaust side and the complete opposite on the compressor side. And it matters alot what feeds what!

#30 ·
Circle

Auto part Machine Wheel

Auto part Engine Fuel line Metal Vehicle

S362 with a 80ar housing, with the BD diverter valve, you can see how it closes off the one valute, the valve opens at 8psi, these things are worht there weight in gold for a 6 leaker:ford:

#31 ·
#33 ·
Looking good, how long do you think it will be before its all wrapped up?

#34 ·
i work on it 1 maybe 2 hrs a day between kids screaming at this rate maybe next year:(

hopefully i'll get to spend a full day on it one of these days

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.