Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

pics of me and the wife,house, and animals

3K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  scott2001 
#1 ·

horse trialer

See less See more
#4 ·
lets see it.
You should have seen the red one when i brought it, its a 79 Maccurry its heavy for beeing a 2 horse with a small tack tack storage.
Was an off white color.
The brown looking racking horse is for sale she's 9yrs old. she been broke but last time i rode her she still likes to dance around when geting on adn off her.
the other horse is a quater and paint mare. She's also about 9yrs old, she is alot better horse nice and calm now.

#6 ·
What part of Alabama?

Really like the brick along with the hip roof. Cuts way down on maintenance.

#8 ·
boaz alabama, got my cousin to brick it, my cousin to roof it, me and my dad hired some labors to help carry lumber and had it done in 4months.
But that was with us workings 7days a week on it.
My wife was really glad when it was done, my temper from working 40hrs a week on second and working from daylight til time to go to my regular job was getting to me.
I also paid to have it painted inside. Neither me or dad likes to paint.

#12 ·
just 5 acrea's. the house is sitting about 200ft off the road in the middle. I really wanted about 10 with the house in the middle but i still needed to eat everyday.
heres the wife's dog

better pic of her horse

#14 ·
Nice spread man. Glad to see folks doing well and working for it.

#16 ·
Nice. I'm actually gonna go look at a 5 acre lot and a 10 acre lot Friday.

#18 ·
As said, you got a good life, wife, house, animals and everything else.

#19 ·
thanks for the replies
It took alot of work if i can find a pic of the house trailer we used to live in i post it up as well.
I brought it as a repo they guy that owned had it before he lost it had alot of fun with a BB gun, I ended up haveing to sticko most of the bedrooms and living room.

#29 ·
it had a real fire place in it, with some of the fires i had in it my dad told me its a wonder it didnt burn down, i guess he thought they were a little HOT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.