Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Rudy's Diesel Track Day

7K views 65 replies 27 participants last post by  STROKIN N STYLE 
#1 ·
We will be having a track day at Piedmont Dragway March 6th, the day after the dyno event. Lets see if everyone can back up their dyno numbers at the track! :tree:

#15 ·
Hmmm, I can help ya out there.
Theres birch creek mx in danville Va, Rolling Hills cycle pk in reidsville,nc
NCMP , Devils ridge close to sanford nc, Lake sugar tree in axton va, Check out
AtvNC - The Front Page

Maybe ama site. District 29, 13 tracks all around.

Better link here--- Moto X Parks

How soon ya coming down?

#16 ·
How bout saturday night? What everyone getting into?
Cool place in durham ---frankies place. Best slick track go karts I've been on.
Kinda like a small amusement pk deal. go-karts three outdoor tracks, indoor laser tag , video games, restaurant inside. Pretty cool place if anyone is interested.
Might try and line up some friends for that night, then track day with yall on sunday. Or for more serious race types, theres two other indoor kart tracks not too far from there.
Rush hour carting, and greensboro grand prix.
Both are pretty good.

#24 ·
Good gosh man! long drive, but hope to see ya there!

I'm all up for either place. Frankies is probably more fun IMO. More bang (up) for your buck. hahah Rush hour is killer if you want some serious racing, but if your into dirt track style races, the slick track at frankies is killer.Like a road course with slick tires. You CANNOT go straight. Every corner you gotta let the rearend hang out.

#32 ·
You better be there! Too bad the ole 7.3 won't be there to tear up the strip. I am ready to seen it run good in person. That TS heat hurt you and that was the only time I've ever seen it run in person.

Well....I take that back. I saw you run it way back when in the Mopar event at Atlanta Dragway. I think that was the summer of 2007.....:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.