Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

PICS 0 offset 9 inch wide wheels on 05-10!!!

20K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  bwillis2003 
#1 ·
Just as the title says, Im trying to figure out exactly how much this size of a wheel sticks out. I thought I needed a -12 but I might be ok with a 0. Any side shots would be awesome thanks!

#2 ·
I have 18x9 Pro comp 6005 wheels that say they are 5" backspacing and 0mm offset. I never paid much attention to offset before so maybe I am confused, but those numbers don't seem to make sense, but its what all the websites are listing :shrug:

In any case here is how they look down the side of the truck.

the tires are 35x12.5R18 Toyo MT's and they will collect some snow on the tops

#5 ·
very nice guys..i really appreciate it..anyone have a back shot. I believe the axle is shorter in the back (could be wrong on that) just curious is they stick out back there too..front looks great

#6 ·
has anybody ever ran 15 inch rims on a superduty stock 16s but i hear 15 inch wheels will work if you have a good back spacing ?what would that be ?my 04 is 170 on 8 lug i believe just curious

#7 ·
i have 16x10 dick cepeck wheels,315 cepeck 2 with 65000 miles on them i want a more agressive tread and possibly 37s on 17s or 18 inch wheels any ideas i do alot of driving with a 400,500 mile weekly average cepecks are great for the road but will get you stuck in wet grass im thinkng parnelli jones ,bfg km2 toyo mt cooper stt i have a 6inch lift and get 15mpg with a edge attitude,tb back 4 inch mostly a daily driver since i sold my horses and trailer

#8 ·
These are some with a +14mm offset with 20x9's fuel hostages. They don't stick out too much but I need fender flares now and wish I got the negative or 0 offset to stop rubbing and a deeper dish wheel. They only rub a really little bit. The second pic the wheel is slightly turned so it looks worse than it is.
[/IMG]

#9 ·
thanks for the pics guys..helps me alot

#10 ·
bump bump..any more?

#11 ·
bump bump...anyone have the new machined xd diesels? 18x9 0 offset!?

#13 ·
PM me and Ill help you out. It depends on what you want it to look like and what lift you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.