Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New ranch hand style bumper form Fab Fours

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  xxxxxxxxxxOl'Blue 
#1 ·
Im not related, have any part of or nothing of Fab Fours. I have however had 4 front bumpers and 2 rear bumpers of their on different vehicles over the last few years.

The company itself is ten times what Iron Bull and Road Armor could ever dream of being.
Ill give you a little history of them but they are the only bumper manufactgure that has a 3d arm they can scan the front of a vehicle with and make a factory like fit laser cut bumper for your truck. The bumpers fit GREAT, never and I say NEVER a problem! They dont jack you around like the other 2 companies mentioned and if you were impressed with a RA or IB bumper you would faint with the quality of these guys stuff.
Not to mention the bumper is not for looks, they are for use as well. Their steel bumpers are all 1/4" center sections along the pull area. Not 3/16" All shackle mounts are welded through the bumper to the mounting point of the bumper. Not just on the front of the bumper somewhere.

anyways, Im not affiliated with this company. i know a lot of you like ranch hand style bumpers and they have a ranch hand line and thought I would share..

See less See more
#2 ·
IM DIGGIN THOSE BAD BOYS!!!!, Im just scared of the price! how will the compare next to the ranchhand for price though?? if its close, it be worth it, thing is about bumper companies, they must think they dip them in gold plate before dipping them in black pant!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.