Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

bouncing on freeway

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  03sixspeed 
#1 ·
ok i recently installed some readylift 4" blocks so my truck would sit like an f350... also to get it off of my Timbrens which made it ride like ass... anyways rides much better no problems with driveline vibration or anything, the only problem is going on the freeway it seems like once i hit a minor bump the truck slightly bounces in the rear for a while. Best way i can describe it is way overinflated tires with no load in the bed, or bad shocks going over a bunch of small bumps in the road. Going over large bumps or expansion joints, etc. it rides great and I've double checked I put the blocks the right way for the driveshaft angle correction and also inspected the bushings on the shocks in case they were bad. Could my shocks already be bad? Truck has 36k on it with the Ranchos. I do haul heavy for construction, but nothing too crazy. Oh and just had the tires rotated/balanced no change. Wondering if the truck riding on the Timbrens (f350 models so it was on them almost all the time) ruined the shocks in that range of motion??? Thanks for reading the long post, any help is appreciated :psn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.