Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

FUEL HOSTAGE RIMS POST PICS

17K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  vr4tune 
#1 ·
hey guys im lookin at the fuel hostage rims 20x10 looking for pics on superdutys. im also lookin for that backspace and offset i need i want then fo stick out. i no the backspaceing should be 4.5 but what offset.

#3 ·
Try posting this in the after market section, you will get more viewers.

#4 ·
I'm runnin the 20x10s with a -44 offset. The way they stick out is great but I dont no if you can clear the 325/60r20 on a stock truck like the newer ones can. I'm not saying it wont, I'm just not sure. I can text you some pics if you want but it's a pain in the azz to post em on here without a photobucket

#5 ·
BIGAF250 i really like the pic in your avitar looks sick, if you could email me some pics that would be great Jon806@hotmail.com. also my truck isnt stock ride height ihave a 2.5'' leveling kit and 1'' block in the back

#6 ·
these might be octane but i dont remember. 20 X 14, w/ 46 inch claws

#8 ·
Killer that is a sick azz truck. I'll be sendin ya a few by email. Let me no if you get em

#9 ·
#10 ·
Ya it sent me messages saying it didnt like the domain or somethin. I'll send em to that other one later today when I get a minute

#11 ·
Here ya go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.