Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

spokeo.com---- go remove your private info

990 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Bushwakd 
#1 ·
There's a site called spokeo.com. It's a new online USA phone book w/personal info. Everything from pics you've posted on FB , your approx credit score, home value, income, age, etc. Remove yourself by searching your name, find the URL of your page, copy the URL and then go to the bottom right corner of the page and click on the Privacy button to remove yourself.

#8 ·
I wasn't on there but my dad was, coincidentally he has the same name as me so it was easy to kill 2 birds with one stone.

They said my dad made 117,000/yr.... I wish, I might not of had to have a job to pay bills since I was 13.LOL Everything else was pretty accurate though.

#9 ·
This is ####ing rediculous. Just showed people at work and some said oh this is all over the place. It is public information. I said yeah sure is for people to come rob your place. Then I told them how I have had break ins around my neighborhood. Well guess what I bet some of this #### leads back to sites like these. There is not need for this...

#13 · (Edited)
zappos.com as well.... I use these sites for training in social engineering........

#14 ·
I removed mine last night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.