Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

possibly? one of the highest horse powered stage 2 injected trucks? idk

8K views 74 replies 21 participants last post by  bigrpowr 
#1 ·
well i spent a couple days at beans last week and this is what we came up with.. jonathan worked his magic and said my truck is a freak of all freaks, bean said the same.... this is my first time ever on a dyno and i know that some dynos run different numbers, i really dont care about how high it is, but beans said that this is the highest stage 2 injected truck that they have put on the rollers... here is my dyno sheet and i am not trying to start another dyno war.... but none of us can figure out why my truck makes 40 to 50 hp more than others with comparable mods on their dyno.... all my mods are in my sig.... so i don't know and neither does beans..... any thoughts?

sorry for the small pics... i dont know how to make them big...

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
i understand that like i said... i dont care about the high number i was just pointing out 40 to 50 hp more than any other trucks with same mods on their dyno, thats where i am stumped

#9 ·
im not asking how much it has or if the 492 is rite im asking how it could be more than another truck with same mods on the same dyno. other than its a freak!!!

#17 ·
Still dont know why that truck is so much higher, its not a discrepency in the dyno we check two trucks that we knew the #'s on right after his and they were dead on to the numbers they put down before.

Definetly gonna have to hit the track and see what it traps. By the way it felt on the street it should trap like a 500hp truck.

#19 ·
I realy don't know I guess. I am one of those guys that want to know why and if anyone else has a “freak” did u ever figure it out or will it always be that way.

Also who else has higher numbers like mine or similar mods like mine that's dynoed and what where they and what dyno did u run them on.

Thanks again bean!!!

#20 ·
ok. So has anyone dynod their stage two truck?

#24 ·
how much of a factor could the trans be?, could his trans be doing a better job of transferring power than others?, I see he has a tq lock up switch so I assume the converter is locked when doing the pull but maybe there is less slip in the clutches or something idk, just throwing sh!t against the wall and see if something sticks:psnb:

#25 ·
Lock up switch was off when on the dyno. That was all tranny no help. Only thing i use the switch for is hooked to the sled. I can lock the tc sooner than it does on its own

#28 ·
were those stage twos the highly modded ones or 200cc/100%? if they were modded what are the specs

#29 ·
Never got on a dyno, but my casserly 2s put me just over 450hp, according to my 1/4 mile times. Cass stage 2s are 160/100s. With Jonathans tunes, and a drop in Turbonetics, Stock hpop and fuel system.

#30 ·
That's pretty good with the stock hpop and fuel. My injectors are bean/casserly also but when he tested them he made them match 170cc.

#32 ·
What are your specs for the stage two yau all are running. Mine are 170cc/100%

#33 ·
If yours are beans sticks then they should be 160/100's. My vote is for the dual air filters you have that got you the extra 40hp.

#34 ·
Nope we called casserly while I was still at beans to confirm that they were 170cc. But yes usually cass r 160cc. And the dual airwill have no affect. Jonathan uses the tymar and he can take it of and run the same numbers. Also 10cc's aren't enough to make the 40hp either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.