Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

what would u do

3K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  SevenThree 
#1 ·
me and my dad placed a bet that a gun range did or dint have a 200 yard range and i said they didnt any he said they did well i knew they didnt cuz i was there recently well if he had one i had to do a weeks worth of work around the house now if i won i said i wanted head studs, headers, or the new springfield xdm.

so what would u choose studs headers or the xdm ????

#3 ·
basically my bday is coming up and i wasnt going to get anything cuz of my xmas present. but im stuck cuz i want the xdm and i want headers but i need arps

#8 ·
i godda get me an xdm.LOL

#9 ·
headstuds,,,,,, and shave your head

#17 ·
me and my dad placed a bet that a gun range did or dint have a 200 yard range and i said they didnt any he said they did well i knew they didnt cuz i was there recently well if he had one i had to do a weeks worth of work around the house now if i won i said i wanted head studs, headers, or the new springfield xdm.

so what would u choose studs headers or the xdm ????
None of the above, you should get a new razor to make it easier to shave your head!:hehe::hehe::psnb:

#21 ·
Good job. You cant get to the ranch if the truck has blown heads.
on edit: I hunt is south tex all the time and I carry a glock 40. Best of both worlds small and compact yet decent knock down power. But the funest one to carry is my friends .460 revolver.:evil

#22 ·
well i carry a handed down revolver from my papa, and hes got a bigger caliber he wants to hand down to me when he passes. i doo not want that day to come he means the world to me. but yah we are off of 674 in rocksprings weve been finding beer bottles pots and pans and all sorts of cans in the woods. im always leery out there cause your a long way from help.

#23 ·
Maybe he should get you Hooked on Phonics grammer edition:pointlaugh: Get the gun and hold up a diesel shop.......wait just kidding don't do that. Get the truck parts.

#26 ·
I could be wrong but I swear the range by me has a 200 yard!

#29 ·
I have an Xdm: i bought it right after they first came out, and to be honest i dont really like the gun, is it accurate, definately, i can hit a man sized target at 25-30 yards with it, is it aesthetically pleasing; not really. Was it worth the 500 and some odd dollars i gave for it? the answer is no. When i carry on my ranch, ( which is almost everyday) i only carry 2 guns, rifle and pistol or pistol and shotgun, and i will only carry 3 pistols: a .44 mag ruger redhawk, a walther P-1, or a heritage arms rough rider .357 mag colt peacemaker copy.

if i had the choice between headstuds and a an xdm, id go with headstuds,

btw some of the rural gun ranges go up to 500yds, the one my dads VP of is, and the ranges i built here at the ranch range from 100-1000 yards. 500 yards just isnt enough lol.

#31 ·
American Shooting Center, in George Bush park off westheimer and hwy6, has larger ranges.

#33 · (Edited)
Shave head...

Wait... I'm not the first to say that???

LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.