Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Guys Help I need 6.0l heads(Canadian or US)

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  F-250-Owner 
#1 ·
Hey any of your powerstrokers in canada preferablly in western canada HELP i need some heads...my truck is apart (cab off) due to headgasket issues agan and my heads are warped cant be machined

And i cant find any heads... Any you guys know were a decent set is at can you give me a heads up.. Thanks Actually any northern united states guys i could also drive down to washington area im right on the osoyoos BC Oroville Washington boarder

Thanks guys... i need to get this truck backtogether

#2 ·
I got my last 2 sets from a salvage yard in Edmonton. (Just can't remember the name right now.)
Both sets were like $600.00, with no cores.

I never just bolted them on...I sent them out for rebuilding before putting them on. Just be ready for a fairly hefty bill if they need a bunch of work. (But it will still be cheaper then buying from Ford.)

#4 ·
cylinder head international.... 1100 pair... 12 month warranty

#7 ·
the ones i got from cylinder head international are rebuilt and ready to go..... they were 1100 shipped to me in wv... my be more to ship up north but give them a call......(972) 264-3449

#12 ·
I just bought a set for 1100..... shipped..... they are remanned.. checked..... i had them checked again though and they were perfect.... why would you pay 1500 per side?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.