Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Crew cab sub install

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Rupp250 
#1 ·
I thought I saw somewhere that you can move the seat forward about an inch or so. Anybody know where to find this info?
Kyle

#2 ·
okay so i found some info. i have a 01 crew cab and according to what ive found i can unbolt the brackets and swap sides and it will move my seat forward. is that right?

#3 ·
I drilled new holes in the brackets and rebolted the seat. I moved mine about an 1 1/2".

#5 ·
The brackets have different bends on either end. Do I have to bend the ends so that they sit flush against the ground?

#8 ·
I will build a box to replace my console when I really put a system in my F250. I'll use a Exodus Audio Shiva X2/12 sub & a 1.5 cubic sealed box It will be down firing. I just have a 10 inch MTX in a Qlogic box setting behind the console for now. I can't afford 2 systems at this time. I drive my Ranger so its got the sounds. It goes to the Grandson when he gets his license & the stereo goes into my F250

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.