Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Christmas presents!

3K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  SickStroke6.0 
#1 ·
Well...a belated merry Christmas all. Anyway, the girlfriend bought me Herculiner roll-on bedliner. I guess it seems like a good alternative to a $500 spray on. Any thoughts, or tips?

p.s.~ WHAT DID SANTA BRING FOR YOUR STROKERS?

#4 ·
herculiner is a good kit, nothing slids on just watch sharp metal edges they cut through it like butter,
P.s. didnt get anything for the powerstroke, just the jeep towed behind it

#6 ·
Husky Liners, Ford Oval trailer hitch cover, cd holder for my visor(with ford on it), and a led tail gate light bar.

#9 ·
No truck parts here, but I'm doing the Nacar driving experience thing at Atlant Motor Speedway, so it's still vechice related.

#13 ·
I got new upper and lower ball joints and a alignment from my parents. and leveling kit, 35's, and a new tool box as a christmas and birthday present to myself

#14 ·
um........... as soon as i get title to trailer (already have buyer) truck will be on the road:D. so nothing yet:doh:

#17 ·
Truck got a Viper alarm, new door handle w/o key hole and an AD II. :rockwoot:

#20 ·
New Rockford Fosgate Stereo System with a Pioneer Double Din Touchscreen Head Unit. It's gonna sound sweet, and it's gonna be loud. :evil

Oh, and I got an iPad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.