Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

* New 20x14 wheels *

8K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  tcgordy 
#1 ·
First post here fellas, I am a longtime member over at powerstroke.org and thought I'd stop in over here to say hello and show pics of my truck....

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks man, yours is very sweet as well.

Thanks!

me like the color :D
edit: doh! my avatar is b&W but my truck is the same color. no stickers/badges either.
I fell in love with this color back on the lot in 06 and had to have it, the metallic flake in the paint screamed please buy me..lol, thanks man!

are them 10k hid bulbs??

sick truck btw
8k hids, 6k fog leds, and thanks!

Very Nice!!!
Thanks bro!

Good job on buying tires that fit the rims. :D (Not a fan of the skinny tire wide rim look).
Lol, thanks....14.50 tire and 14 inch rim turned out very well, I was pleased.

#11 ·
Good job on buying tires that fit the rims. :D (Not a fan of the skinny tire wide rim look).

#13 ·
Do you think your wheel bearings will hold up?
I have been seriously thinking abouth those 20x14's in black. I think they would look so good on 44x19.50x20 pitbull rockers.
It's a toss up between those and 44x19.50x16.5 pitbull rockers. I already have some 16.5x12's.

#16 ·
I drive mine about the same 100 or so miles a month.
How miles are you driving that your wheel bearing last a year to a year and a half?
My truck is an 02 with the factory bearings in it still as far as I know. Ive owned it about five to six years. I ran 38's on 10" wide wheels for about 4 years and Ive had the 40's on 18x12's on it for about a year. The 20x14's on 44's is my dream setup but I want to be able to jump in it and go without wondering about those unit bearings.
I wish I knew someone who ran that setup and knew how long theres held up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.