Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Will this fit?

848 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  jeremyleggett07 
#1 ·
Will a brushgaurd of an 02 SD fit on a 05?

#2 ·

Got it for $100 off craiglist.

#5 ·
Well I may havlos little of one of those for the mean time but possibly a lil short on the rest.

Hope to do some touch up paint tomorrow and try to install it.

#6 ·
It should fit fine. The ONLY difference is the height of the grille vs. the height of the bumper.
99-04's have a taller bumper with a shorter grille. 05-07's have a shorter and different bumper than 99-04, and a taller grille.
Hope that makes some sence.

Anyway, the frame horns where it mounts are identical.

#7 ·
Ya that makes sense. I have not mounted it yet nor attempted. trying to decide if i am going to keep sanding my hand on rusted spots or take it to get sand blasted. I am also worried about can i keep my tow hooks or not.

#8 ·
FYI fellas, after a week of grinding off covered rust, primeing and repainting, then buying néw bolts and all, it's fits great. I thinks pretty good too! Picts to follow soon. As stated in another thread though I'm having trouble with the KC lights.

#9 ·

Not the best pict but only one i have so far. Went on relatively easily, esp with new hardware.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.