Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Caught Employee On a Date With His Hand!

8K views 83 replies 45 participants last post by  OutlawSmoke 
#1 ·
As the title says, he forgot to lock the bathroom door and I walked in and interupted his date with Palmala Handerson. Couldn't even think of anything to say just turned around and walked out. Now what?

#2 ·
LOLLOLLOLLOL Just dont make eye contact!!!!!
Thats funny right there.

#4 ·
The guy is 58 years old! My luck I'll find him dead in there one day from a heart attack caused by "excitement". Seriously, that doesn't need to be happening here so from a managers stand point, how do I confront him about this? If one of the office girls had walked in instead of me I would have one hell of a mess (no pun intended) to deal with.

#8 ·
To make it worse, the guy has been here for 18 years and is related to not only my boss but half of the marketing staff. It should be as easy as telling him to keep happy time at home but I get the feeling this could turn into a shi*storm real quick.

#14 ·
To make it worse, the guy has been here for 18 years and is related to not only my boss but half of the marketing staff. It should be as easy as telling him to keep happy time at home but I get the feeling this could turn into a shi*storm real quick.
Obviously he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed or you would be working for him, just send it up the chain and let them deal with it.

#9 ·
I would have guessed 18-20 yo.......58 LOL Somebody get that guy a hooker, and get him off the job!!!

#11 ·
Take it to your boss.....I'd a fired him right there on the can but if he is connected to others....run it up the chain of command and let them handle it.

#12 ·
I'm just sitting here thinking about all the door knobs and valves(it's an emulsion plant) this guy has touched around here and the possibility that it was right after......... This sucks!

#13 ·
i would get HR involved if you feel you cant just pull him aside and say nothing more than "do i even need to say that this is not the place for that" The embarasment of you just saying that, will never let it happen again, and its not like anything that you say to him will go past his ears. I dont see him telling anyone that the boss just pulled him aside and told him no jerking off at work...

#15 ·
With the way this company is structured, you have to work the chain of command one link at a time, in other words, if I jump over my bosses head I will get in alot of trouble. This guy has an untouchable attitude because of how he is connected. Mostly because he is almost untouchable.

#16 ·
With the way this company is structured, you have to work the chais of command one link at a time, in other words, if I jump over my bosses head I will get in alot of trouble.
So take it to your boss...

#17 ·
OK so this prick just walked into my office and said "If I were you, I would just let this go" and walked out. Now I have to come up with a way to tactfully tell his brother ( my boss) that I caught him beatin the weasel at work. I just hope he doesn't get defensive about it like every other time there is a problem with him.

#18 ·
You need to move on it now....quit waiting around....if you get flack from your boss go over his head....the longer you wait the more likely this will end bad FOR YOU

#20 ·
E-mail sent to boss. I am now staring at a write up form, the part that says "chain of events leading up to, during, and after incident". If only I could write what I really wanted to in those blanks......

#21 ·
What the crap is the problem? Old guys need sex too. Don't tell me you've never done it!!!
Have you ever been caught in a closet doing that?

Besides, Miss Michigan can be anyone you want, and you don't even have to kiss kiss her.LOL

#36 ·
What the crap is the problem?

:whs:

Just make sure to either put up a sign about washing hands before returning to work.....

A sign that says something to the effect of making sure to lock the door while you're using the facilities....

Or my all time favorite (and the one that I practice religiously):

KNOCK FIRST BEFORE GOING IN.

That's the response that you would most likely have been given if you simply barged through the door and a female was using the john.

#32 ·
Well, you're quicker than I thought. After you were to answer, NO!! I'd have said, "It's a good place to hide, eh!!!LOL

Really though. This same sort of thing went on with a guy I used to work with. After the 5th or 6th time, really, that he was caught, we got to wondering if he wanted to be caught. No one made a major production out of it, but he was pulled aside, and a few extra facts of life were explained. It was explained, if the wrong person caught him, that it could be taken as creating a hostile work environment, and I suppose that could be true. A person can be fired practically anywhere for that. At any rate, the problem ended.
I guess the moral of the story is, have someone a bit higher up the ladder have a sit down with this guy. No major production.;)

#27 ·
lol i bought my grandpa on my moms side one of those fat as blow up dolls for xmas. when he opened it he was like wtf is this and the whole family was laughing my mom was unaware of it and was like omg papa im sorry here ill take it lol its the perfect xmas gift.

#24 ·
Just got the response from my boss. Quote" I would recomend looking into an all employees must wash hands before returning to work sign" and " he's probably just stressed out because of the holidays". Now this is becoming comical in a hurry.

#31 ·
I would go over his head, and FAST!!!! Wow, I hate you had to see that, but this is HILARIOUS!!!! truly, MADE MY DAY!! :pointlaugh:LOL

#26 ·
Not to de-rail this very interesting topic but, Monk just noticed you are in Decatur, my wifes dad lives in Boyd.

#49 ·
I read the first post and thought the same thing. If that was my boss he probably would have said "Do you need a hand?"LOL

I don`t think the guy should spank it at work but I would let it go. He isn`t hurting anybody but his selfLOL

#29 ·
Nothing kills the mood worse than having to stop and pull out your bicycle innertube repair kit right before climax!

#34 ·
Sounds like the route this is heading. I documented everything so I think I will take the next step after the holidays are over since today is our last buisiness day till tues. Mabey he is a competition arm wrestler and that is just part of his workout. I am putting up the sign though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.