Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

5" or 6" lift and 37s Pics Please

35K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  GTOKILLER 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about bumping up to 5.5" lift and 37s from the 3.5" lift and 35s I have now. Does anyone have any pics they can share. I'm not totally sold on the bigger tires because of the power loss and mpg loss. But maybe some pics will persuade me.

Thanks

#3 ·
heres mine on 6 inch n 24s tires arelike 38s but right now there way less but u get the idea

#6 ·
6" lift 18's and 37's

Attachments

#15 ·
I rub on the springs at full lock... Stock offset, 9" wide wheels.

#16 ·
CSIPD-Those are either really small 37's or its a 6in.To much clearance there for a standard 37 and 4in.What size block or leaf lift in the back?

#18 ·
Toyo 37' MT's and a Revtek 4" lift.... Been there for 170k, and I put it on... Been thru 2 sets of front springs.

This pic is about a month after the lift went on...

#26 ·
yes and yes.This is 6in deavers with a 1in mini pack on bottom so 7inches

#20 ·
No... it cant be a 4" lift...

LOL...

#23 ·
With 4", they rubbed on the springs near full lock. Also they would hit the inner fender liners if turning into a bump, such as some parking lots. I could have tied them back, though, I'm sure.

With 6.5", they rubbed the same on the springs at full lock, but no other time.

#30 ·
6in BDS lift 37 x 13.50x 20 Toyo Open countrys.

24 inch home made 3 link air bag lift W/ 49 x 19 x 20 Claws

#31 ·
What did you do with your old 20's Mike?I never seen your tyruck before the air bags.

#33 ·
Chappy, I sold em on on craigslist, w/ 40" Trxus Sts's for $800. I probably should have kept em around as a spare for someone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.