Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

05 grill mod

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  99F250Smitty 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a how to on the cutting of an 05 grill for an 03 or older.. I can't find anything.. Thanks for any help..

#3 ·
Thats the plan so far. Was kinda hoping there were some measurments on how much to cut somewhere already.. Oh well..

#4 ·
I think thier is a good write up here on on the ORG, im thinking it might be on the org. maybe go over thier and scan through the stickys and search here and thier. From what i remember its not to bad, just measure and tape it off then cut it off with a grind wheel

#5 ·
I bought one of E Bay from a company in Sacramento CA for $250 They use a Mill to cut the plastic it looks great

Dana

Attachments

#6 ·
is it chrome or black?

if its chrome is 2" wide green painters tape on the bottom of the grille to cover the chrome, then use 3/4" wide blue tape and follow the bottom of edge of the grille all the way around and cut along the line on the upper edge of the 3/4" tape, test fit and trim if necessary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.