Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Widest duelly wheels?

14K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  Steamfighter 
#1 ·
Whats the widest set of tires you have seen on a duelly? Pics would be great..

#4 ·
I'm wanting to run 38's or 40's.. I have seen a real wide set somewhere, but cant remember where..

#17 ·

#20 ·
37 x 12.50 x 17's

17 x 8 front (non dually rim) 17 x 6 rear and custom fabrication steel inner

And the red truck above is not on 35's... they have to be 37 or larger and at least 13.5 wide.

Attachments

#22 ·
what are you running for rear outer wheel? specs?

i have teflon mojave's in 17", im thinking about duallying my truck and if i keep the front id get rears like yours and have them coated to match the front

..or convert to all polished..

#24 ·
Its all in my sig ;)

17" Eagle 058's 17x8 front & 17x6 rear (outers)
Inners a fabricated wheel since no one builds steel 17's in 8x170

2" spacers

#27 ·
who did you get the side steps from? those are bad azz i want them!!!!!!!! and how much lift do you have to run those tires?

#26 ·
Another shot of the rear setup

Attachments

#33 ·
How bad do they rub when you put some weight in it? Stock tires almost touch on mine when I get a load on her .

#28 ·
I think the lift is 4" but I'm not really sure. The truck was already lifted when i bought it. I bought the steps from n-fab. They are high though.

#30 ·
i had custom custom rims made for my 450. Stazwork extreme off road 20x10's on the front (non dually wheel), 20x9 on the rear, set as deep as possible. running 35x12.50x20 MT atz's... here are a couple pics

I think this is the first time i've posted pictures of the truck with the new wheels on it.... sorry the pics arent that great, but it's all i have up loaded

#31 ·
I'd like to know how long you had the vinyl on the side of the truck before you realized it was incorrect?

:pointlaugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.