Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.4 is wrecked

47K views 309 replies 121 participants last post by  Twinjracing 
#1 ·
Well the 6.4 rolled last night. My friend was driving and hit a snow drift and lost control and flipped it into the ditch. I was in the passenger seat. Everyone is fine but Im pretty sure the truck is totalled. Ill know after insurance looks at it.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah I still cant believe it. My hand got a little bruised and cut up cause I was holding the handle and it flipped on the passenger side. We are definitely lucky.

#8 ·
glad your alright bud.

#13 ·
glad to hear you made it out ok. i recently flipped my jeep on the highway it rolled 2 time and i didnt have a scratch on me. i thank the good Lord for keeping me safe every day.

#16 ·
Well the 6.4 rolled last night. My friend was driving and hit a snow drift and lost control and flipped it into the ditch. I was in the passenger seat. Everyone is fine but Im pretty sure the truck is totalled. Ill know after insurance looks at it.
ill take the headlights, are the mirrors power folding??

j/k glad you're okay, but that sucks.

#22 ·
Yeah man that was my pride and joy. I took meticulous care of that truck and it got destroyed in a second.

Im not sure what will be next. just gotta wait on insurance first

#30 ·
Thanks man, You have no idea how much it sucks to see it like this. Makes me sick.

it was a shot in the dark,but hey,i tried..im glad your still with us though
Thanks, yeah Ill have to wait til after the look at it to see what Im gonna do about a truck.

#34 ·
Thanks Jason

Matt. That is horrible man. I am glad that you are ok buddy.

So how did he hit a snowdrift man? The truck looks pretty messed up, I just hope the insurance treats you right on it and things work out ok.
Thanks Caleb. Hit some ice first and slid into the ditch on the opposite side and smacked a sign. then got out the ditch and hit a drift with ice under it on the road and the truck just started getting loose and hit the ditch on the other side and it flipped. We were going about 40 when it happened.

Yeah its very messed up, I didnt realize how far the roof got pushed in on my side. The only thing not dented up is the drivers side door and fender.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.