Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Webstore in Canada

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Layson 
#1 ·
Hey does anyone know if there are any companies in Canada that sell performance products for a 2000 f250 7.3 PSD. All i have ordered from is Companies out of the USA ( swamps,####raff etc) But i am so tired of paying to the hilt for F***ing border fees and taxes and HST garbage.

example: bought 3 dyi gauge kit from sinister diesel ( which is awesome by the way) but by the time it got to my door i payed 168$ in fees.

#2 ·
MBRP is Canadian, ordered my full exhaust system from a US company. MBRP direct/drop shipped it from Ontario to here in SK, only paid the $50 or whatever it was when I placed my order, no fees when it arrived, and the box was the size of a coffee table.

Haven't really looked into what these guys offer, but I have seen their decals on a couple trucks and event posters: Welcome to NADP.ca

With all the diesels, especially here in the prairies, one would think there would be far more for performance vendors here.

#3 ·
If you are buying anything from the US make sure the vendor ships via USPS. UPS charges brokerage fees along with the GST/HST. Nothing like buying a $300 part and getting a $100 bill for brokerage :doh:

#6 ·
You can also try PDR diesel. They are in port kells B.C. If you are close to the border you can have it delivered there and pick it up yourself. I have all my stuff shipped to blaine wa.
and just go pick it up.

#7 ·
BD diesel doesnt really sell very many 7.3 parts. I will check out nadp.
PDR diesel? do they have a website? will have to look it up thanks guys.

#9 ·
Both BD and PDR are cummins shops, stick to the online stuff ship it to the border smuggle it or whatever you have to do. PDR told me that 500hp in a 7.3 is dreaming and I should re-evaluate my goals. I would support the local shops but you cant even compare the price part for part in the states. Even if you go to a local shop, none of them have the knowledge that is here with the support of the vendors here, you will end up in the edge juice crowd with chrome diff covers. :doh:

#10 ·
I agree. I only threw it out there because he was looking for CAD stores. Im with you I get all my stuff online from the vendors here. :psn:

#12 ·
Ya will just have to keep ordering from vendors on PSN. Which is fine just have to make sure i ship with usps. It really sucks that there isn't much for the 7.3 up here but whatever.
I love my truck and the parts i have gotten from swamps, sinister and ####raff, i just wish i didn't get raped with fees all the time.

#11 ·
There is a shipping Co. In Sumas think it's called ship happens iirc get all your USA stuff shipped there then go pick it up. Have not used them yet but may when closer to injector upgrades.

For Off Road and Custom fab stuff try Baja-North.com in Kamloops, Craig and Dale fab quality stuff....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.