Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My 05-07 Conversion... Cheaper Way

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  2stangs8689 
#1 ·
Took the easy way out, but I think it definately looks better. Getting a new hood in the spring, prolly a cowl hood or something along those lines.

See less See more
#3 ·
Since you went that far I wouldve sprung for the bumper and the right grille.

:doh:

Considering you can get the right grill and bumper from certifit for about the same money as you paid for that cut grille on ebay

#4 ·
i think it looks better the way he did it, there's WAY TOO MANY 05 conversions rolling around(not to mention all the actual 05-07 trucks). His is different and looks great.

i used the same grille but went with just the 02-04 lights. again, different.

#5 ·
i like the 7.3 bumper, i say paint the plastic part black, it brings em back to life a bit.

#8 ·
That's the plan. It's on the list for spring, a little too cold here to rip it apart now.

It's the cut grill off of ebay, and a headlight conversion kit that came with the the harness pigtails. I really liked the look, wanted a little change.

My racecar see's most of my spare money, and spare time, when I'm not working OT to pay for everything...lol.

Thanks guys.

#7 ·
This is the front of mine. 05 lights with a chrome 99 grill and 99 bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.