Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Back up lights.

8K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  boobin 
#1 ·
Hey just seeing what some of you guys have for back up lights. Been using some Harbor freight work lights but they just aren't cutting it with the tinted windows. So post up some pics of what you guys used and where you mounted them.
Thanks

#25 ·
mines done like that ..minus the recon tail light thingy, which prob also goes white in reverse

#10 ·
Not my best pic, but here is one with some 4" lights i had laying around the garage. Since this pic was taken, i have angled them down and out to the sides so i can see trailer wheels and what not. Actually work great and have them wired into my upfitter switches.

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu69/Stroker67/911002.jpg

#11 ·
If you guys want to go bright then go to SIRENNET.COM - Emergency Vehicle Warning Lights go to scene lighting and then more products.Check out the square flood lights/work lights. T hey are expensive but are very bright! I have put them on a few trucks and it is amazing the light output they have, these are the 5 inch 1400 lumen version, they also have a 4" 1000 lumen version that works well
pics-taken from another site

#18 ·
are those the double ones? the new set they had on there that was like $600?
the double ones look sweet, and bright too!

2 cat lights with the lenses turned so the beam is horizontal. They dont light up a long ways behind but far enough you can back up safely and dont get ripped off when offroading.
thats pretty cool, mine were about $40

ok, well here are mine,

#12 ·
#13 ·
Keep them comming guys. I like the emergencie lights one those seem bright.

#16 ·
2 cat lights with the lenses turned so the beam is horizontal. They dont light up a long ways behind but far enough you can back up safely and dont get ripped off when offroading.

Attachments

#17 ·
I got 30 dollar kit from cabelas and they work great. I have had them for over 3 years with no problems and they have great light output. They are probably about 1.5 inchs by 4 inches or so. Hidden pretty well and def not an eye sore or I wouldnt have them on my truck. For the money you can't go wrong. I only had to add wire bc what come with it wasn't long enough.

#21 ·
sorry didnt realize it didnt show up

here

Attachments

#22 ·
The ones I posted are the single square ones part# SOEWLC1400TBDx0W
Those are the 5" square ones and are $133.25 a piece, they also have 4" square ones a little less bright but still work great part # SOEWLC1000SBDF0W
$95.75

I tried to attach the link but for some reason it takes me to the main site. If you go to SIRENNET.COM - Emergency Vehicle Warning Lights and enter those part #'s you can check them out, they are nice and look nice mounted

#23 ·
the ones i posted are i think ~70 for a set. i think they look good and they deffinently work good. just gotta make trailer chain extensions in some applications.

#24 ·
#34 ·
I dont have any pics but, i mounted a pair of 8-LED flat fog lights under the tailgate in the center of the bumber. plenty bright and still give a clean look

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.