Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

jumping

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  TARM 
#1 ·

I found this and it made me laugh! look how many people are in the truck...

#7 ·
It's PPG's radiance line, it's Orange Glo Radiance (yes glo is spelled correctly) with the silver base. I like it, but when I pay the truck off in July I'm going to strip it and go two or three shades darker! I bought the truck rolled over, fixed it and painted it orange. It used to be white.

#12 ·
I am going to do that in my truck when it's finished, but the landing wont be any where near as rough as that lol.

This guy is an idiot too, and his spotters suck. Ps: there is an F bomb at the end of the video for those of you at work or with children around ;)

#13 ·
Yep these heavy beasts need a very well thought out suspension and a ton of bracing to see air and not get all twisted. The Ford have a rep for twisting frames and body panels getting all out of align from seeing air. I was rather surprised to see that over in the desert racing forums. Apparently the dodges with the hydro-formed fully boxed frames are better suited and lighter. Still the OUO guys seem to do well at least in the more forgiving soft sand dunes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.