Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

sky jacker

740 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bonanno23 
#1 ·
Looking to put a 4" lift in my new truck (2011 f350) my local shop is leaning me towards a sky jacker kit. Im not too familiar w:Dith them. And pros or cons on sky jacker?

#2 ·
I would NEVER install a skyjacker lift on anything I owned!!!!

Its cheap stuff. The shocks are junk and you can also see the difference in craftsmanship when comparing the two side by side (the welds) in particular.
The ride quality in a cheaper lift is where you really see the biggest difference in my opinion.

You bought yourself a nice new truck, I would spend the extra money and get a nice quality lift to match it. Icon is a great lift and thats who I would go with.

#3 ·
TruckToyz

Start there. Give them a call or just check out their site. There is a thread one of them just started showing a bunch of lifts they had already put on the 2011's and they look amazing.

Like stated, Skyjacker is not on the same level as Icon, BDS, OUO etc.
Spend the money and get a top quality lift especially considering you just spent all that money to get a top quality truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.