Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Wanna get rid of your truck?

8K views 100 replies 27 participants last post by  97quadcabdually 
#1 ·
#10 ·
I am dead serious. My gf got rid of her 03 gt with 60 on it cuz I wanted her in something newer and she was haveing problems with it. I dont belive in have a girl in something that over 5 years old or has over 100k

#13 ·
No man I am not. Thats my other half driving that vehicle and I am not about let a damn thing happen to her than I can avoid. She is pamperd and dosent have to do a thing involving the vehicles except take it to get her oil changed. Plus her new car is awsome. And why would I want to put 200k on a truck and start haveing to throw money at it?

#14 ·
Me and my dad usually get a new truck every 6 months. But I paid for this one so I am going to have to keep it till I get it paid for.

#15 ·
The ignorance is high with you PSD black cloud. Yes that van would go for more than what a paid for my truck, but honestly not everybody has the money to buy a new truck every 6 months, and maybe some people just like the look of the OBS. Money isn't everything sometimes sentimental value with a truck is worth alot more than what people will give. Yes I may have to fix my truck alot more than you will, but by fixing vehicles you learn a skill and nobody can take that away. I hope like hell I'm the last person to be able to drive my truck, I wanna drive it till the wheels fall off and then maybe I will let her go to the wrecker knowing that i got my money's worth out of this truck and then some.

#22 ·
Dude wat makes me ignorant. So your telling me that if your dad asked you if you wanted a new truck you would say no?? Yea I am 20 so wat I paid for a about 4 of my trucks. And I have ben driving since I was 13 I got my first truck when I was 8. So you do the math on how many I have had I stoped counting at 14 Most of the time I would get a new one because I would fuk mine up working FOR MY DAD! All of my trucks get worked. I ####ed up the bed on my 2010 working for my dad. Everytime I go home my truck is going through brush and sand and hauling cattle or a tractor. 80,000 of my miles = 200,000 of most people and in 6 monthes sometimes we get 50,000 miles on a truck.

#31 ·

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you text alot...

FYI, ur nt txt 1 f ur gur frds...

#23 ·
i wish my daddy would buy me a new truck, im only 24? do i still meet the requirements or since i haven't wore diapers in 21 years and have had a job since i was 12 mean im denied? wtf is that ####? my dad would laugh in my face and ask me if i was payin for his too?:doh::poke:

#25 ·
I don't think anyone needs to tell you what makes you ignorant, you just did that with your last post. :pointlaugh:

#30 ·
Just so yall know I bought my truck almost 6 monthes ago and I pay a payment on it every month and will for 4 1/2 more years. I work my ass off for a company called quantum. Thats how I pay for it and everything on it. I also paid for most of my own college. I have never not had a job and if I didnt have one I was working at the ranch. So I don't see how I am spoiled? Sorry I got mad but yall pushed some buttons, maybe my take on trucks is differnt than yalls but that doesn't make me a tool. Most of yall don't know me but I worked around 70hrs a week and went to school full time and I caryed a 3.0 gpa. So I don't understand were yall are comeing from. I am not one of those kids that daddy bought everything for and they never had to work. My familly has a good reputation for hard work and it has taken us along way. So dont look at my age and my truck and say I am spoiled.

#33 ·
Just so yall know I bought my truck almost 6 monthes ago and I pay a payment on it every month and will for 4 1/2 more years. I work my ass off for a company called quantum. Thats how I pay for it and everything on it. I also paid for most of my own college. I have never not had a job and if I didnt have one I was working at the ranch. So I don't see how I am spoiled? Sorry I got mad but yall pushed some buttons, maybe my take on trucks is differnt than yalls but that doesn't make me a tool. Most of yall don't know me but I worked around 70hrs a week and went to school full time and I caryed a 3.0 gpa. So I don't understand were yall are comeing from. I am not one of those kids that daddy bought everything for and they never had to work. My familly has a good reputation for hard work and it has taken us along way. So dont look at my age and my truck and say I am spoiled.
Well you sure as hell don't prove that statement.

#35 ·
maybe if we could spell and put together a sentence he could understand, but alas we didn't go to school and hold a 3.0 gpa like Einstein did. :hehe:

#37 ·
But if left unchecked the "f-it" attitude about spelling and grammar might just carry over into a place where it matters. I felt the same way, but you have to realize that it can turn into habit, this is a habit that needs to be kicked before it becomes a major problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.