Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Legit harley headlights????

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  didgeridood 
#1 ·
I am looking for new head lights... I am not a fan of the projector lights from recon, but I found these "harley davidson style lights"... curious to know if they look good, install good, as bright or brighter than stock? and just your general input on them... if you do please show some pictures.

i just dont know if they are legit and will even fit my 2004 F350 though they say they do.

Amazon.com: 04 2004 FORD F250 F350 SUPER DUTY 07 HARLEY HEADLIGHTS: Automotive

04 2004 FORD F250 F350 SUPER DUTY 07 HARLEY HEADLIGHTS

#3 ·
Well according to the second one and google it says 07 headlights that fit an 04? lol thats why its confusing

I was thinking they are supposed to look like newer ones... not sure though.

#5 ·
They are not a direct fit. You need to cut some of the fiberglass behind the light. Do a search as there were pictures posted of this. BTW you are going to need pigtales to change your 9007 plug to a 9008/H13 as the new lights use a different bulb. The pigttails are avaliable from Ford for about $70 for the pair or check with GOS for a relay conversion harnes that will inprove the voltage to the lights.

#8 ·
also do they get rid of the bottoms lights from my truck?

99F250smitty these lights are only 160$ tops and doesnt that just seem cheap? i really dont want to buy a crap product.

#14 ·
so i put the lights in today and a set of retro solution hids. my tools are very limit so i used a 1 gal compressor with a cut off wheel and a little hand saw. sad part about not having a decent air compressor is that it too me a good 4 hours. cut about a inch then wait for the tank to fill up again. it was pretty straight forward used the template that was shown and fit great! i got stuck for a second and forgot you might need to loosen your bumper to get the lights in but got that all figured out. Now im working on cutting up my 05 grill its taking days with this damn air compressor. overall id say if your have a good size compressor and cut off wheel it could easily be dun in a hour.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.