Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Can someone lower my truck for me? Photoshop

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Choupique108 
#1 ·
I have no idea where to post this, so if its in the wrong place, feel free to move it:

I have no idea how to use photoshop. I just bought a mac and have it on there, but don't even know where to start. I'm curious if there is any way someone can "lower" my truck a little for me. Basically I want to see it just like it sits except for about 2-3" lower. I know there's no way to know how much that is on the picture but just in the ball park. I dont want it laying frame or anything, just a little sportier stance. Thinking about lowering the truck some and want to see how it would look with the factory Harley wheels.

Anyway, if someone can lower the truck down on the wheels a little for me that would be great!! Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#3 ·
I have posted several times in that thread. I'm not wanting to see other peoples trucks lowered. I'm wanting to see how mine looks lowered with the Harley wheels. Thanks though.

#4 ·
somebody sent me this one using MS paint...not looking to go that low (especially since my frame would probably be sitting on my axle lol). But I think it looks pretty good with the Harley wheels.

#7 ·
Better?

#8 ·
Or go crazy with it...

#12 ·
that looks sweet billy

#14 ·
post 11 the 2nd pic.

#15 ·
I'm really pretty happy with it where it is. The wheels in my head are constantly turning lol.

What did you think about it when you saw it at Chili's? Looked good? Or needed to come down some?

#18 ·
Its nice for sure.. Its clean without anything gaudy on it. I think it looks way better now than it did lifted but im not of big fan of lifts either. Id love to lower mine down but it wouldnt be functional so thats out.

I think some 2" drop shackles on the rear with some stock height springs on the front would look bad a$$ man.

#20 ·
if your really going to spend the money to lower it, you might as well save it and buy a 2wd with harley wheels..that would be a good 3" drop down..sell your truck and pocket money to buy a 2wd if thats the route you want to go! you really didn't like your lift did you, wanting to go even lower, lol I do really like the harley wheels, I wish I had your axles under mine! Truck looks good where its at IMO

#22 ·
if you abandon that 3.5'' block ill get that from you when i get the amp. ive been looking for one... a 350 block is what id really like but i cant find one

#26 ·
lower lower lower lower

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.