Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Track Bar Question

817 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  F250Hoss 
#1 ·
Hey guys i know this topic has kind of been beaten to death but i couldn't find the answer. I recently installed a 6.5" procomp lift on my truck and noticied that it didnt come with track bar. I found an adjustable track bar for 100 and it says it only works for 1-4" lifts, my question is this, can that track bar work on a 6" lift?

Zone Ford

and if this doesn't work anyone have any ideas for a good one? I know ICON makes a good, but any other competitors out there.

I thought i read too that some procomp kits dont need track bars because they come with new brackets but my truck still has the axle about 1" to the left.

Thanks
Cody

#4 ·
yeah I saw that it was replied to from the emails on my phone, but my computer gets weird and doesn't update the site sometimes it will say its 2 days earlier, I don't know i just got on my work comp and read it. Thanks for the replay.

So i looked over the directions and called procomp and they confirmed that its a drop track bar mount. They said the stock one will fit fine but if i put on bigger tires (im going to be running 37's, Im waiting on my wheels) that i should upgrade to a heavy duty one. So now my question is Could I use the Zone one, I have herd good reviews and I would like to keep the price a little low. I am a college student!

Thanks
Cody

#5 ·
I am a college student also. Just save up the $ and get the icon trac bar. It works great. Im glad i saved a little extra purchased it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.