Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What can I put this motor in

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  erock 
#1 ·
So i bought a OBS rc/lb for $650. It has an ass load of miles, like 330,000 but it runs and drives good. My problem, the title is all screwy and not work messin' with. That being said, I need ideas for a donor vehicle to put this set up in. I was thinking like a rat rod but, it just wont look right with all the wires and such. I like lowered stuff, thats just my nature, so I really dont wanna mess with a straight axle, or i-beams. I was thinking like some big ass old ford car or wagon dumped out on a set of bags. Any ideas or input let me know.

#3 ·
Part it out and cut up the cab? or buy a 4x4 with a bad engine and put it in that.

#6 ·
early sixtys galixay 500 4door. Theres a guy around here that has a 72 nova I think. looks tough, hood scoop and all. Looks fast put it that way. Then you pull up beside it and it rattles. 6.2 diesel and auto tranny and 2.07 gears says he built it for milage. Oh and running it on waste veggie oil. Sweet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.