Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need Some Opinions On Harley Grille

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  hypersnyper694788 
#1 ·
I have a 2006 F250 cc/sb Its is Dark Shadow Gray in color paint code CX and I am getting my Harley Grille painted. I was wanting to get rid of the chrome in the middle, but cant decide if I want to paint it all Gray or I was thinking the surround Gray and the middle Black, but if I do that with black should I do gloss,satin, flat I kind of like the 08 models with the black factory Billet, but dont know what color that is, the truck has black kmc wheels and painted bumpers with harley lights, need some opinions please

#2 ·
pics would help

But IMO the little bit of chrome looks the best, if you paint it i feel it takes away from the grill. At least paint it a color that would pop, not just blend in.

#9 ·
I would color match the lower bumper and the outer part of the grill but leave the grill it self chrome, so it kinda mimics that harley you posted on the rockstars. Its just such a clean look, i love it.

Here is a pic of mine, you can see that the chrome really isnt that shiny, its more of a billit. I would have color matched the bumper but i have the 2 tone so it would look as clean as a solid colored truck like yours, so i left it chrome.

#14 ·
Thanks guys !! I found a used oem HD grille on here or the .org and then just had it color matched. Cost effective and made a huge difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.