Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Is this ok to run?

928 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  PSD-BLACK-CLOUD 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Safe..well it doesn't come with castor shims that will restore all the losst castor from the lift and doesn't have any adj track bar or drop bracket to recenter the axle as it will shift over 1" ..

So..IMO get a real lift kit and do it correctly..10x's more $$ but ya get what you pay for.

#5 ·
See that wat I was wondering because it looks just like ready lifts leveling kit. But it is less than half the price. I am going to need new tires soon so I just want something to clear 35's. I was going to get a 4inch but some stuff came up and I can no longer do it.

#6 ·
If you don't have a whole lot of money to spend on a 4" lift you could always just get a leveling kit, I believe you could throw some 35s under there.

#7 ·
Thats wat I want to do. But I was thinking if I bought that kit. And from the advise above a drop thingy from ready lift I would be sitting at 265 insted of 400

#8 ·
Like OBSWIZ said, "you get what you pay for" so go ahead and get something you know is good so you wont have bigger problems later down the road which may cost you a lot more than just getting a good quality product from the start.

#11 ·
Thats wat my dad said. He compair it to tools from harbor freight and said you are only going to have to buy another one in a few monthes. But its just so temping. It would be nice if they could make cheap good stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.