Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Leveling kit or 4" lift with 35's?

68K views 64 replies 35 participants last post by  rickybf350 
#1 ·
I'm going to be lowering my truck from 8" & 38's and 20x12's. I'm gonna run 35's and 20x10 either black BMF Novakanes or black XD Spys. My question is should i run a 4" lift or just a leveling kit in front and maybe a F350 block in the rear? If anyone wants to post pics of either setup. Please do. Thanks!:psn:

#12 ·
If your trucks goes off road to rougher terrain, then a 4" lift at minimum is required. If the only off road it does is a parking lot or driveway, then you can stuff the wheelwells and use a 2" lift.

#37 ·
Great looking truck.

#15 ·
Iv got my 35's on right now with no lift. they rub a little on the bumper when i hit a bump and turn at the same time but other than that they clear. I will be putting a leveling kit on over my christmas break

#17 ·
daryl4412- That is one sexy beast! Is your inner fender well cut out. Looks like i can see daylight in there. Think the 05 bumper has more clearance?

#19 ·
Thanks man. The truck is a 02 and the 05 bumper is in the stock location not spaced or anything. I don't know what to say on the bumper clearance. Yeah sadly it is cut and it was done before I realized it could have probably just been zip tied back.

I forgot to put in the first post all I have for lift is a 2.5 inch shackle in the front. The truck is stock in the rear.

#18 ·
Leveled and add a leafs in the rear. No rubbing, and I've flexed her pretty good. I could probably rub if I really tried- but I like to take care of my expensive toys just a little more than that. No sense in breaking things you're still paying for!

#20 ·
Ive got a procomp leveling kit on mine. Which is a complete front leaf spring assembly, and a f350 block in the rear, sits damn near spot on level. Looks like the ass is raked up a bit, but that's how these trucks have to sit to be level, otherwise they look like they are dragging butt going down the road.

#21 ·
i personally prefer a 4in lift with 35's,i cant stand rubbing.im runnin 35x12.50 and a 4in lift by bds

#22 ·
turbodiesel_02- Can you post a pic of yours?

#23 ·
A bad picture but 4" lift with 33 x 13 on 18's. No rub and can turn the wheel lock to lock. Also will flex without rubbing. I liked the look of the 35's more but with some nice shocks and a clean frame it looks OK with 33's plus track times got better.

[/url] side view truck by MooringProduct, on Flickr[/IMG]

#25 ·
to me leveled with 35's looks stuffed and not in a good way.4in and 35's looks great.

#32 ·
I can't stand when people stuff tires in the fenderwell and make it look like a mexican ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.