Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

snow plow mount

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  sick97psd1 
#1 ·
putting a boss power v on a 04 sd. looking for pics of the mount on the truck and any tips anyone might have. thanks

#2 ·
tips for what?

If you want to know what it looks like (they all look the same) do a google search bet you could find pages of em

#4 ·
if i get a chance today when im home i will snap some pictures for you and post them up with the plow on and off

#8 ·
I have some pics but my computer isnt agreeing with me today. Tips: Its hard to line up at first because you have to get your mount tabs stuck in a gap that is no more than an inch wide. Once you get that down pat, you are good to go. Im to the point to where Ive timed myself and i can have it hooked up in less than 20 sec. These plows are the simplest to hook up and its simple. Flip 2 levers(u can even stand on the drivers side to get the passenger lever flipped) plug in the power cable, and the 13 pin connector, and raise the tower with the switch and youre good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.