Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Finally posting pics of my new truck!

4K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  belz 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
thanks!

#6 ·
yeah it will have the full conversion eventually and the 08 rear just need to save some $ for it

#7 ·
VIDEO

#16 ·
Thanks!, If your talking about the bumper sag its just because of the plow mount I tried to adjust it but thats the best I could do.

#11 ·
I'm not a fan.The rims don't even come close to matching the red and silver body.Your mirrors belong pushed in unless your towing.The ricer parking lights look hideous and the 05 grill looks way out of place with the other older ricer front end.And what is the deal with the cop spot lights?Is it an undercover ricer police truck? Change some stuff and it will be nice.

#14 ·
Wow really? The rims are black.....kinda a universal color last time i looked? The mirrors? Shoot our tow rig keeps the tow mirrors on 24/7, it's kinda the nature of its life, plus they do provide a much better side view, towing or not. Older ricer front end? Dude it's a factory bumper? And as for the cop spot light, based on the plow mount and box, I might venture to say that it's a work oriented truck, ever use a spot light for work? They are kinda handy...

Why do ppl have to be an e-douche:confused:

#12 ·
I think it looks great bud, finish up that 05 front end and maybe lose the spot light unless you need it...nice looking rig and the perfect wheel/tire combo stance IMO

#13 ·
sweet looking truck. Love the color combination, front end doesn't look too bad at all, I've always wanted those rims for my truck. You'r truck, customize it however you want to

#20 ·
Im taking the mount off this week, its going on another truck so hopefully I can space it right then

#24 ·
If you finish the 05 front end then it would look a lot better. A 05 cut grill looks dumb as hell on an older front end.

#26 ·
New truck looks good. Black wheels are universal in my opinion too. So don't sweat it. Front end doesn't look bad at all imo.

Also, the spotlights don't look bad.

Overall, its a nice looking rig.

#28 ·
:whs:

I've dumped a lot of time and money in my superduty to make it look and move like it does in the past year that I've owned it. Yet, I still don't have big wheels/tires on it other than the stock ones.

Buying a slightly modded truck is a good deal from the right seller, mine was bone bone stock from the intake to exhaust and suspension down to the factory stereo system. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.