Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Installin 3 Piaa RS800 HID's and Prerunner bar

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  erikclaw 
#1 ·
Anyone have any pics I can't seem to find a damnnnn thing online from Fabtech who makes the bar but. Picking it up from a friend with all 3 lights still on them Piaa RS800 HID shock lights or whatever. All I know is there is not many things brighter than those f'in lights. Can't wait. Lightbar is red right now so tonight i'll coat it with bedliner and wire up the lights. I plan on runnin to old auto parts store after work and pickin up the old push button on the floor like old cars did for high/low beam. I will make it so the lights go on and off with that button for my highbeams and just leave trucks fogs and low beams on allt he time.

Pics to follow tomorrow I hope.

#2 ·
Pics:
Spraying bar with BedLiner since it was all chipped up red-

Final result:

SO bright its not even explainable in words.. phone couldn't come close to getting picture but.. Looks like a train going down the road with one huge light.

3K fog lights (did after picture)Yellow
6K Headlights Lows (seem blue for some reason)
8K Piaa's (Super white)

More pics when it stops rainin like hell here.

#5 ·
Thank you!

Looks killer buddy! If you dont mind me askin how much are those lights a piece?
Yea.. about that haha. Lights retial for like 800 or so a piece. The lightbar I can't find online for some reason but sure its $500 or so. So retail total of about 3,000 bucks maybe.... long story short I knew who had them and lil richy rich boy is doing all different stuff. So sold to me for $800 all said an done. haha... WOULD YOU PASS THAT UP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.