Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Boss Hog Bumpers

10K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  PSD-BLACK-CLOUD 
#1 ·
Does any body in the houston area on here sell them or know were to get them? The only place I can find that has them is Hendry's and they are sold out.

#3 ·
Don't know where your located but in Katy off fry rd there is a place called Garys automotive that sells all types of bumpers and does rhino linings, might try them. There is also extreme offroad off mason rd, off road unlimited off westheimer near hwy 6.... And some other places out in Richmond

#4 ·
I believe they are located in Corpus Christi if I remember. I will see if I can dig up their number. I used to deal with Alejandra all the time. real good lady to deal with!!!.......good bumpers to! shipped to Iowa they were still priced great!!!!

#6 ·
There is another place maybe to check is 20.Nine.20 customs

#8 ·
woooohooooo!!!! I get them installed on monday if I can leave work early. Will post up the pics of them asap.

#9 ·
Where'd u find them?

#13 ·
Ended up getting a ranch hand because the guy that deliverd the bumpers from the factory forgot the mounting brackets. But heres the pics.
before

After

#14 ·
Looks good either way man, where u get it done at?

#23 ·
are you going with the boss hog rear or ranch hand? I think I have herd that the boss hog retains the factory hitch and the ranch hand does not but I am not sure maybe your could find out and let us all no thanks

#24 ·
I am getting the boss hog rear because it is about 100 bucks cheaper. And getting to keep the factory hitch depends on what size of drop you get with the bumper 8in you should be ok 10 in its got to come off. But you will need a longer reciever hitch no matter wat brand you get because they stick out further. But I will let you know for sure when I get it installed.

#26 ·
I my last 2 have paid for them selves. I got a 200 pound hog and a deer with the last one. Damn fm roads.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.