Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Took a few pics today

3K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  Matt_P 
#1 ·
Well I figured I'd clean the truck up and take a few pics of it before I put the stock wheels back on for the winter. :ford:

See less See more
#6 ·
I like the black wheels on a white vehicle thing, just looks good... like red wheels on a black hot rod.

#7 ·
Looks good Daylon, I see you did the 4x4 delete mod, I like it...as always looks great bud:psnb:

Loving the Novakanes my friend!

#20 ·
I like em quite a bit. I still tow with them a little and they seem to do well. Plus they hook good at the track!

jdc753, yes it's a 4x4. I removed the rear block and cut a full coil off the front springs.

Thanks again guys for all the kind words, even you Austin. Haha

#13 ·
That truck makes me wanna touch myself, especially the wheels. If it was converted to a short bed I would deffinatley be doin some things. lol

#14 ·
looks awesome, would love to have that as a second vehicle for running around and daily driving, bet it shocks plenty of people from light to light

is it 4x4 or 2wd?

#15 ·
4X4 lowered

#21 ·
Once you smoke the headlights and blinkers...switch out the front bumper it will look real mean:ford:

#26 ·
Texas is where its at on superduty parts..No problem man:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.