Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF!

3K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Tom S 
#1 ·
Fricken "Dramastop.com" (or for JD, the Dieselstop! :D) erased 2 of my threads that had NO bad language and NO links to other sites or ebay or anything of the nature!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT!!

I looked everywhere and they arent even in my "started threads" thing in my profile!!!!

fukers!!!!!!!!

:D sorry had to vent.....

#5 ·
read my reply over there for you blk

#6 ·
well, I snapped!

it will be deleted quick so I will post what I said.... :D

http://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f10/what-193919/#post1538267

this is what I said:
OK, you know what John and all the Dieselstop crew????
you can take your damn rules and this site and shove it up your a$$!!!

and I know as soon as someone sees this it will get deleted but that just further clarifies that the "staff" is a bunch of panies and you know these rules are bullsh!t but you just want the money....
and I suppose I get banned but no worries, I will let everyone on the other sites know what kinda of fuked up operation you have here!

I want to thank you for you contribution to this poor a$$ site and have a GLORIOUS day!!

#11 ·
who reported it and how do you know

#13 ·
it sure does WTF why would you report it were having a little fun

#20 ·
The stupid ones are the ones that pay money to see less ads. It's almost like they hold you ransom. When they launched that supporting member thing, I said goobye, logged out and have only been back when following a link. I will never log in over there again.

#23 ·
hahahahahahaha!

I got banned because I, " said langauge the violated the site rules and was threatening the Administration..... Banned= FOREVER" :D

OOOOPPPPPSSSSS!!!! NOT!!!! :hehe:

oh excuse me this is copy and pasted.....
You have been banned for the following reason:
further review shows multiple language violations and attacks on site administration as well as threats.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
BOOO WHOOOO!!! :D :hehe:

#24 ·
i think most of the first 150 members here have been band from over there And ANDREW is the one that started it all!!
well maybe not I think greg was one of the first ones to get banned over there

#25 ·
You have been banned for the following reason:
whiteduallyIl back with his old tricks

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

they deleted my first one cause i was a member here, so they said i was spamming since i had PSN.com in my sig

#26 ·
We are not looking to be the TDS bash site so this one is done.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.