New P-pump 7.3 finally hits the track!

23K views 69 replies 35 participants last post by  RSieck 
#1 ·
#4 ·
That's the baddest motor I've ever seen.:bowfast::bowfast::bowfast:

#12 ·
:bowfast::ford:

#17 ·
It was a custom built unit that I had done for my truck in 2007 and I never got around to installing it. Honestly its a hodge podge of parts that most turbo rebuilders will tell you won't bolt together - and I don't have all the exact details on what was used. I talked to a custom turbo builder that does some off the wall stuff and told him what I was looking for - he built it, I cut him a check, and took this monster home with me. Its 3.0 inducer bore with protrusion legal - I know Roy has a bushing so it can bush down to 2.8" - and I also know that Roy has it for sale for a really good price - he is now going a different route with a bit more airflow capabilities.

#18 ·
How much $ do you all have in it,with out labor?

#21 ·
that is an amazing engine :bowfast::bowfast::bowfast:

#22 ·
That is a very clean and awesome looking P-Pumped 7.3. Awesome work. Can't wait to see more videos.

#28 ·
That is picture of beauty! All I can say is sweeeeeeet! Clean, and just flat out gorgeous. Now I want one. Did you use a p-pump off of a IH V800 by chance?

#31 ·
Did you save more money than the Hypermax kit?

#32 ·
Yes, we did save money. When I sit and think about it, it don't seem like it. The one thing that was really expensive was the custom made roller rockers. They are really sweet but them alone were 3800!! If you are thinkn about building one let me know, be glad to help ya. :ford::evil

#34 ·
Thanks.:ford:

#36 ·
I might have a 8 cyl. p pump.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.