Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

The Red Regular Cab Rides Again!

11K views 56 replies 38 participants last post by  Craneman 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures for everyone to drool over - this is the engine that is now found in the chassis that I sold a year ago. Roy was having some trouble posting these and asked me to do it for him. I also have a video - that I am having some trouble uploading - when I get the issues with it ironed out - I'll get it posted up. It does run and with all projects of this caliber - they are working the kinks out of everything - they did get the sled down the track once this year at a local brush pull. Come next spring I expect good things out of this beast!

See less See more
#7 ·
Wow, mucho fuel.
Get that sucker dialed in and unleash that beast.

#16 ·
Thank you Jason for getting this up! Thank you Mike! I know you been waiting! Thanks for your help. Just is never enough time. Wanted to have it goin sooner this year. This was mid Sept. Had it ready for Scheid's but didnt want to go all that way for first pull. We hooked a local fair that weekend but couldn't get er down track. So glad we didn't drive all that way. Anyway, we have alot of dyno appointments for the winter to get her dialed in. Rules have changed too! Now 3.0 instead of 2.8. Air to water intercooler, and unlimited port water injection. We also have open driveline now too. Pretty much same as Zimmers class down south of us in ITPA. So.....here we go!

#14 ·
That's awesome!

#28 ·
oh good lord..... i need to come down to the shop with mike again lol

#31 ·
Pure sex!!! Any specs? Amount of fuel, turbo specs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.