Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

My New Look! pics*

6K views 44 replies 24 participants last post by  Cory_S 
#1 ·
well i took my lift kit off and winch bumper off and put some new wheels and running stock susp. up front and no blocks in the rear. it rides amazing and handles even better so here is a before and after
before:

after:

See less See more
#3 ·
So you have stock suspension up front and in the back just without blocks?

I'm thinking of removing my rear blocks to lose some of my rake

#29 ·
hmm, so how did the truck look with the level kit and the rear factory block in? Or is your before pic with the level and the factory rear block still there, hard to see the difference? Looks good, tight fit in the wheel wells I like that!

#30 ·
Your truck looks sick!!:drool: Im really toying with the idea of pulling my leveling kit and rear blocks off my truck...

#31 ·
Not sure how much dropping it down did versus the new rim and tires.

Are both tires the same diameter?

I do prefer a full wheel well.

#36 ·
Looks killer man. I say some 05-07 blinker tow mirrors would really set it off big time....

#38 ·
Thanks man I've tried callin you a few times in the past month. Give me a shout if you get a min.

Yes sir dropping it down is what did the trick. Having those
wheels fill up the wheel really gave it a sharper stance. I woudl not have thought it owudl have effected it that much and was all the tire and wheel change but looking at the two pictures there no doubt it looks much better lowered.
Thanks man I love it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.