Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Dual Pumps, S475

11K views 84 replies 31 participants last post by  BogginF350 
#1 ·
Taking her to dyno tune it thursday.. Kinda crappy video.. Was playing with the pulsewith and FPR percentage. Damn rev limiter is pulling fuel on the top.

:ford:

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Attachments

#3 ·
Jeff, I have only drove it probably 2 miles. I am going to tune on it thursday. The cops came to the shop to visit us and wrote a citation because one of the close businesses doesnt like the noise.... It starts to light at 2200 then jumps to 3800 so fast its hard to tell.

#7 ·
Looks good.

Question about the high pressure line off the cp3 pump, is that just a stainless sleeve covering it for looks? It looks like a flexible hose but I don't think you can get one that will hold the pressure.

#14 ·
for reference with the 76mm i ran at sea level it would light at around 2100-2200 rpm 2400 rpm at the altitude i live at

Its streetable, but probably not a ton of fun to drive

HOWEVER custom live tuning will probably net another 300 rpms of spool up, retard the timing a little with no boost and it should come up alot faster.

#16 ·
i was running stocks, the 60hp's now its getting 110s and might be bumping up to 150s or 200s... all depends on how much smoke there is on the street... I was running a little higher stall that stock on the converter. From this video this truck really needs a higher stall converter, but again tuning might make a HUGE difference.

#17 ·
Sounds good!

I'd really like to see how less timing helps. I like the idea.

I know it's not really a comparison, but I have a lower timing tune, and I can really hear the difference and tell that the turbo is spooled all of the time, and it spools much faster and easier, but there's not as much power vs. boost as there is on the more advanced timing tunes. But that is tuneable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.