Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Full Throttle Plowing

5K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  powerstrokenstang 
#1 ·
Don't know what to add besides,...... Badass

#15 ·
i usually go 5 1/2 with out case 165 6 bottom and my 8300 jd or our mx275 and that is moving right along...i know what moldboards cost also( i did find that i have them cheaper than case...lol) but i also know what you have to do afterwords if you dont plow level...

#14 ·
I am sure you guys have heard of the Big Bud 747. The farm that uses it to dig wheat ground runs fast enought that at night the teeth all glow in the dark.

#17 ·
that is some unbelievable plowing! He has that set up about right, especially if you look at the other tractor next to him, he is pulling a 5 bottom, more spinning of the wheels and seems too much for the tractor at that speed. Sure can get alot done in a hurry. Also, doesn't look like he is going that deep though? I love it though. I would like to try my 1066 out like that.

#18 ·
wow! crazy stuff, but that is stupid! Take it to a pull instead of tearing up the field like that

#20 ·
I heard it was on display somewhere.

#28 ·
gotta love a ford! check out how much he blued the stack, it was shiney at the begining.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.