Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Found my truck on YouTube

6K views 43 replies 28 participants last post by  powerlifter405 
#1 ·
So the other night I was bored on YouTube looking up videos from Schied 2010 and came across this video of me getting talked into going through the burnout pit. Figured I would post it up to show that I was representing us 6.4 guys at Schied.

#5 ·
So the other night I was bored on YouTube looking up videos from Schied 2010 and came across this video of me getting talked into going through the burnout pit. Figured I would post it up to show that I was representing us 6.4 guys at Schied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_R7LLtevfs
so thats you doing that burnout?

And for the record your repin nothing but the dumbass's at Schieds with to much money and no sense to own a powerstroke

#6 ·
Way to represent the 6.4s at scheids buddy...

in a terrible way.

FYI you could have not driven through that crowd of idiots there. Its not that hard to avoid getting talked into doing that dumb #### there and believe me plenty of people tried to get me to do the same this year

#33 ·
:doh: burnout..cool, burnout at an event where the diesel community is already looked upon in a bad light...not good
:pointlaugh:

I completely agree.

Thanks for all your hard work at ruining the sport
...pretty much

thats how it starts by a simple burnout and then the next guy has to top it and then what, look what the retards did at TS two years ago. tore the 1/4mile strip up with mud and doing donuts in the grass fields at the fair grounds. try to act a lil more responsible when you represent the diesel comunity
that was my first year at TS...i was PI$$ED...the main reason i went was to see the drag races...so i went back the next year...i still have NEVER seen a dragrace at ts:mad::mad:

Biggest reason the burnouts at scheids pissed me off is this

I was trying to leave the fairgrounds and drunk asses came and literally dangled over my door yelling and trying to get me to do burnouts and kept hanging out as I tried driving away.

After I told them for the hundreth time that I was not doing a burnout the guy hit the side of my truck and threw a beer can at my buddies truck and we got called ####### for not doing a burnout.
idk how u could let that go down...if my stuff or a buddies get screwed up by some random dbag...somethins goin down

#10 ·
rollin some coal! Nice burn out man, dont listen to these haters.
Nothin wrong with a burnout but doin it on someone elses property? Thats just idiotic. Were you there to see how that parking lot looked in the morning? If I owned that building Id be pissed cuase it looked like absolute hell.

After listening to burnouts from 10 a.m. til 3 a.m. at scheids it got pretty dam old.

But hey I guess Im just hatin cuase I dont have a 10" penis from doing a burnout at the burlington coat factory parking lot.

#12 ·
Man rough crowd. Easy with thhe bashes guys I was 100% sober drunk driving isn't exactly my thing. I will admit it wasn't the smartest thing buy hey I'm young I was careful kept it straight unlike most clowns and did only one. And man I wish too much money was the problem lol buddy I. Saved for 3 years workin my butt off to buy this truck and I'm. 22 and live at home that's the only reason I can afford it, and fyi my tires were absoltely bald before I even started I would never do that on new tires. So keeping all that in mind be easy.

#13 ·
Please take this the right way, I'm not picking on you, just trying to make you think.

I am assuming you knew the people in the bed of your truck. How would you feel if one of your tires had exploded, sending rubber, steel chords, and sheetmetal from the bed all over the place? That has happened before, lots of vids on utube.

Congrats on working for your truck man, you should take pride in it. Just think about consequences of actions little harder next time. :psnb:

#14 ·
I was at the parking lot and it got rilly bad this year. Last year was crazy but nobody bashing on truck that wouldent burn out and people pushing the sides of the trucks when they burned out. But your truck is nice man and runs good. Sad to say I was in the white dodge behind you at the hilton. I talked with u a little going in and out in the morn.

#18 ·
geez waita bust a guys nut... yeah i totally don't agree with this kind of stuff going on but don't be rude to the guy and give him ####, i agree next time think twice or just don't go at all, safety would be my biggest concern at these places... drunk morons wandering around aimlessly? not my cup of tea and if i was the owner of that place charges would definitely be pending on the drivers that participated
fwiw it was a cool burnout and it's a sharp truck ;)

#19 ·
Biggest reason the burnouts at scheids pissed me off is this

I was trying to leave the fairgrounds and drunk asses came and literally dangled over my door yelling and trying to get me to do burnouts and kept hanging out as I tried driving away.

After I told them for the hundreth time that I was not doing a burnout the guy hit the side of my truck and threw a beer can at my buddies truck and we got called ####### for not doing a burnout.

So when others give in it makes these guys continue to try and egg others on and I work for my truck too so when I have other dumbasses come up and disrespect my truck like that It pisses me off to no end.

Im not talking about burnouts in general as being bad Im talking about scheids, those who did them just kept egging all the idiots on and it got real old.

#20 ·
thats how it starts by a simple burnout and then the next guy has to top it and then what, look what the retards did at TS two years ago. tore the 1/4mile strip up with mud and doing donuts in the grass fields at the fair grounds. try to act a lil more responsible when you represent the diesel comunity

#24 ·
It was a great time, like what was said.

But with all the drunk Cummings drivers, it really made it unfun. I rode up with Brian (Powersmoker) and we pulled his truck around the whole time, afraid to leave it anywhere because of the vandalism going around. And every intersection we stopped at people were doing burnouts, right beside us. Its sad really.

#32 ·
We parked and set up camp next to the back entrance to Shied's. It was nice and quiet. Easy in and easy out. Didn't have to deal with any of the "bad" parts of the event.

#35 ·
This is a big issue at ocean city cruise week as well. I've always been into going there and watching the cars cruise by and the occasional burnout. But as time has gone by it seems to be much younger people drinking and driving and not knowing when enough is enough. It took me a long time to undrstand how dangerous a burnout is untill a young girl was killed by someone sober doing a burnout that lost control. Time and place. Key words

#36 ·
OP,
you've gotten enough heat.

To all who said the event was out of hand and ragged this kid.....
how come no one mentions calling the police/She####? On edit,... PSN you're killing me... seriously, you "##" the word S h e r i f f..... oh because it sounds like RRdiesel. LOL :hehe:rotflmao... touchy touchy.. :lame:
anyway.....
If anyone, or as many as is seems had an issues w/ the drunk d-bags had called and told the dispatcher that drunks are throwing beer bottles at folks and the crowd is getting rowdy, there would have been units dispatched.
Get the drunks out and the rest of the sober d-bags can have a grand time:D

I'm more than happy to call when somethings not right.

My 02 cents.

#37 ·
That would be a negative on the cops coming to break it up. They just sat in their car next to where everyone was doing the burnouts and watched, then every once in a while they would pull one over and everyone would go back to doing the same thing.

#39 ·
The biggest reason the cops in Terre Haute are worthless for that weekend is because schieds is the biggest attraction that comes to that sh!t hole of a town. I'm there atleast twice a month and trust me a burn out does not go unnoticed. Every cop in the county just looks the other way for diesel extravaganza because of the revenue it brings. I admit there were alot of things going on that needed a little firmer had but in that town it will never happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.