Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Pics of 24'' wheels?

11K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  anthony02tolson 
#1 ·
Im lookin at gettin 40'' super swamper m16s on a 24'' wheel. anybody got pics of 24's or some wheels for sale??

#2 ·
I'll have pics soon, I just test fitted a single on my rig...looks friggin sick. Makes my 38's on 24's look stupid

I have an 8" up front and 6" in the back....definitely needs triming in the front and it'd have to flex pretty good out back to warrant triming in the rear.

**edit** just realized you have a 6.0 and I have a 6.4 - not sure how much of a difference that'll make

#3 ·
shouldnt make much of a difference theyre both coil-over setups.

#5 ·
they look sweet tho.. im diggin it.. im actually doin a 08 front end conversion on my 07 so itll be about the same.. have a 12'' in the front and 10.5 in the back. so i think itll be sick

#7 ·
dude.. that looks sick.. how much did ya end up spendin on the 08 front end? and wow. i love the look of the 24's on the 40's. thanks man

#16 ·
I did a lot of looking before I bought, I really wanted 22's or 24's but has anyone made a tire yet bigger than a 40 x 22 or 24 that doesnt look like a pizza cutter going down the road???? If so please let me know were, I like my 46" claws but I would like bigger wheels Thanks

#19 ·
Thanks Johnny... So much for me reading the whole post before speaking lol
Both rigs look good!

#21 ·
i have some 24 Incubus offroad wheels with a 37/13.50 Toyo MT..tires are pretty shot. but here are some pics. I would sell them for around $1500

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.