Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lifting a 95 OBS?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  yotee 
#1 ·
Just looking at a couple inches, what kits are recommended. Sorry, to hard to search this info.

#5 ·
See sig.

#6 ·
May not be the cheapest way but $$ spent towards a D60 with a RS kit and V and B springs if you plan to keep the truck..or '05 up axles and suspension

#7 ·
i just did a complete D60 and f350 leafs in front....cheap way to get rid of the ttb and gain a few inches.....doesnt ride horrible

#8 ·
ttb?

Thanks guys, so many options.

RS kit? v and b springs?

Sorry, I am knew to the Ford OBS scene.

#10 ·
The TTB is the front axle found on the OBS(old body style) f-250s. The best thing to do like Cary said is to do a dana 60 swap(one out of a obs f350) along with a RS(reverse shackel) kit. That way you have a straight axle up front and you are able to run Super Duty springs.

Honestly thats the best option, any other lift you throw on a f-250 with the stock TTB front axle is not gonna last or give you a great ride.

#11 ·
Ok, thanks. A little more money and work than I really want to at this point. I'll keep an eye open though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.